As a responsible Gas Safe registered firm, we encourage everyone to have their domestic gas appliances inspected each year by one of our trained engineers.
Our competitively priced GAS SAFETY HEALTH CHECK service below is designed to help keep you safe at home and could potentially save your life!
BENEFITS OF AN ANNUAL GAS SAFETY HEALTH CHECK:
- Detection of small cracks or other faults which could cause deadly carbon monoxide leaks;
- Prolongs the life of the boiler or other gas appliance;
- Early diagnosis of potential problems which could prevent costly repairs;
- Can improves efficiency and reduce energy costs;
- Some boiler manufacturers request you have an annual service to comply with their warranty terms.
GAS SAFETY HEALTH CHECK £72* (inc. VAT) on ONE Gas Appliance
Our standard health check service on one domestic appliance in your home (e.g. your boiler, fire or cooker). The engineer will assess the physical condition of the gas appliance, installation pipework, air vents and any flues for wear and tear. They will carry out performance tests and advise of any necessary remedial action;
* We offer discounted rates when you ask us to check multiple gas appliances at any one property during any one visit. Please note that we charge an additional rate to service any Back Boilers as in effect we will be servicing TWO Gas Appliances. Also our charges stated above allow for 1 hour of engineer time which is usually enough time to check/service one gas appliance which has been annually serviced – if you have not regularly serviced your appliance a longer period of time may well be required and our standard £60 (inc. VAT)/hour rate will apply after the first hour.
Don’t become another victim to Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning. You can’t see this ‘Silent Killer’, taste it or smell it but it can kill quickly with no warning!
CALL OUR HEAD ENGINEER LEE STEVENS TODAY ON 07782 194968 FOR MORE INFORMATION.