THE BEDFORD PLUMBERS LIMITED ARE YOUR LOCAL SPECIALISTS IN DOMESTIC PLUMBING, HEATING AND GAS INSTALLATION SERVING BEDFORD TOWN AND ITS SURROUNDING TOWNS AND VILLAGES.
We are proud to be Gas Safe Registered and one of just a handful of traders which have been accepted on Central Bedfordfordshire’s highly respected Trading Standards Approved scheme. Our client list includes private home-owners, property developers, landlords, hotels, care homes and property managers from some of Bedfordshire’s renowned estate agents. For your security and peace of mind we hold valid Public Liability insurance and all our work comes with a minimum of a one year guarantee (and up to seven years guarantee on the parts we supply).
OUR FOUNDER – LEE STEVENS (above)
Chief engineer Lee Stevens founded The Bedford Plumbers Limited (formerly know as L&G Plumbing & Heating). Lee has worked as a plumber and gas installer for over 20 years throughout the Bedfordshire area. During this time, he has established a solid reputation within the local community for providing friendly service underpinned by high-quality workmanship – this was his motivation for setting up his own firm in 2009. Lee personally attends many of the installation quotes, is actively involved in day-to-day service work and is on hand to discuss works being carried out.
WE BELIEVE IN BETTER
Customer Satisfaction and value for money are at the heart of everything that we do. Our aim is to provide a service that exceeds that of any of our competitors and one which will erase the stigma associated with the plumbing industry. This ethos has ensured that we have become approved contractors to many local companies and is perhaps why our business growth has been predominantly created by “word-of-mouth” recommendations.
Our firm’s core values:-
- We don’t blind our customers with technical jargon and there are no mysterious mark ups on materials;
- We offer a FREE survey and no-obligation quote to all of our customers;
- All our work is carried out in accordance with current regulations and best practice guidelines;
- We treat every job as important – no matter how big or small;
- We will respect your property and contents ensuring we do our best to leave our work area clean and tidy;
- Our engineers will aim to be punctual, will wear our smart company uniform, drive one of our company vans (shown above) and carry company ID.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are a local firm so our reputation is very important to us. We ultimately work with the intent to impress you enough so that you will want to become ‘a customer for life’.
CALL US TODAY ON (01234) 856262