Whether you are a landlord, letting agent or other business customer, The Bedford Plumbers can offer you a complete range of domestic plumbing, heating and gas engineering services.
We are experienced specialists in the rented property sector and our aim is to provide our landlords and letting agent customers a service that exceeds that of any of our competitors. This ethos has ensured that we have become approved contractors to many local companies such as Paten Hotels Ltd, Lansdowne Care Services and the Alzeimer’s Society.
BENEFITS OF USING THE BEDFORD PLUMBERS LIMITED:
- Our firm is Gas Safe registered and we hold valid Public Liability insurance;
- We ensure our clients are kept fully informed and are given a complete breakdown of all options and costs involved;
- Our prices are fair and we only charge for the work which needs to be carried out;
- All our engineers wear our uniform, drive our sign written vans and carry company ID;
- We complete signed paperwork for each individual works order;
- We are used to picking up keys, liaising with landlords and tenants and so on.
LANDLORD’S CP12 GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE CHECK
As a landlord, you’re legally responsible for the safety of your tenants. UK law states that all gas appliances and flues in an occupied residential property must be checked for gas safety every 12 months. The Bedford Plumbers offers a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate Check service specifically designed to ensure landlords meet their responsibilities. We will undertaken the necessary checks to ensure that an appliance works correctly which helps guard against the dangers of carbon monoxide. As an Add On service we can also install Carbon Monoxide alarms in a property.
Discounted rates offered when we are to check multiple gas appliances at a property during one visit. Please note that we consider Back Boilers as TWO Gas Appliances. Also the charges we would usually quote to you allow for 1 hour of engineer time (which is usually enough time to check/service one gas appliance which has been annually serviced) – if you have not regularly serviced your appliance a longer period of time may well be required and our standard £60/hour rate will apply after the first hour.
TO USE OUR SERVICES PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE US YOUR FULL DETAILS ON OUR LOCAL RATE PHONE NUMBER (01234) 856262 – ONE OF OUR ENGINEERS WILL BE IN TOUCH TO BOOK YOU AN APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU.