We are a Gas Safe registered firm and our plumbing engineers are experienced in troubleshooting and fixing problems with domestic central heating systems, radiators and boilers. There is no job too big or too small for us to handle.
Our Gas and Central Heating services include:
- Boiler and central heating fault finding, servicing, repair and installation;
- System extension – new radiators, pipework etc;
- Central heating pumps and controls;
- Power flushing (See below for more information);
- Noisy or leaking radiators;
- Thermostats and Thermostat valves;
- Water / Immersion heaters;
- Open Vented and un-vented hot water cylinders;
- Gas leak detection and repair;
- Gas appliance installation and repair;
- Gas Safety Health Check (Boiler service);
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates.
BENEFITS OF POWER FLUSHING
An effective way to improve the performance and life of your new or existing heating system is to have us carry out a power flushing service. Over time, all of your radiators and central heating system can develop a build-up of a thick black rust that can block pipes, valves and your boiler. Power flushing will blast this sludge away with minimal disruption and dismantling. Adding inhibitors will also offer further protection. The end result is a more efficient heating system and boiler which will help you to save money on your energy bills.
Power Flushing may be needed when you regularly experience these symptoms:
- Central heating system slow to warm up;
- Some radiators partially or completely cold;
- Radiators require frequent bleeding;
- Discoloured and dirty water in radiators;
- Boiler makes a kettle-like noise;
- Regular heating pump failures.
Call us today to book to have your central heating system repaired, upgraded or a new system installed. Don’t worry we price by the job and not the hour. You will have complete peace of mind knowing the price before we begin. Our prices our very competitive and our work is carried out to the highest standard.
TO USE OUR SERVICES PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE US YOUR FULL DETAILS ON OUR LOCAL RATE PHONE NUMBER (01234) 856262 – ONE OF OUR ENGINEERS WILL BE IN TOUCH TO BOOK YOU AN APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU.